Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ekel Cucumber Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask Review

Let's start with a quick mask review.
I've ordered a lot of different masks off ebay and plan to try them all out and post my feelings about them.

First of them is Ekel´s Cucumber Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask.
Sorry for the picture of the torn packaging, it only occured to me to take a picture after I've already applied it.

I copied the description off of the ebay page I've bought it from:
Cucumbers contain vitamin A and C, and high amount of anti-oxidants. Cucumbers contain caffeic acid which is an anti-oxidant that prevents skin damage.  Cucumbers also calms down and soothes irritation due to its high water content and also reduces water retention.  This vegetable is also used to lighten skin tone and blemishes. Cucumber juice tones and refreshes skin and is known to reduce pore size.  Regular use of cucumber face packs reduces skin tan too. 

The mask was a nice fit for my face. After taking it out of the package there was still a lot of essence at the bottom. I´ve left it on for at least half an hour ´till it hadn´t felt moist anymore.

It really helped to sooth any redness I´ve had from acne and my face tone was lightened too.

 All in all I liked it so much I went and bought 10 more of it the next day... So I can just recommend it if you suffer from angry red spots and need something to sooth them.

No comments:

Post a Comment