Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask Review

This was one of my first purchases since getting interested in asian skincare. I´ve only read good things about Cosrx, so this was my first choice for a sleeping pack.
I have to say, this was as good as the hype around it led me to believe.




Packaging: Comes in a 50ml pot. There is an additional plastic seal under the top to protect the product.

Smell: It has a faint smell, but I couldn´t really describe it. Nothing honey that´s for sure, but it wasn´t unpleasant either
.
Usage time: 2months

Application: Used it as the last step of my routine to seal in any moisture and left it on for the night. Then I washed it off in the morning. Or I used it as a moisturiser in my morning routine, it was light enough even for my oily skin.

Final thoughts: I liked this overnight mask a lot. Made my skin feel really smooth and bouncy in the morning. Didn´t break me out and sometimes helped to calm down a few of my red spots. It didn´t left my face feeling sticky.

I bought mine from Jolse, but you can find it on Ebay or most Asian beauty shops for around 13-16 USD too.
Will I repurchase it? I would, if currently I wouldn´t have 4 other sleeping masks lined up to try. My current one is the Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack and I´m already planning a review of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment