Friday, November 6, 2015

Tony Moly Clean Dew Apple Mint Cleansing Oil Review

Since posting about my skincare possessions, more than a month has gone by. Some products I´ve already repurchased since then, some were cast away because of reasons and there are quite a few new additions.

One of the ones I have repurchased is Tony Moly´s Clean Dew Apple Mint Cleansing Oil. (Btw that´s a handful of a name...)
This product is the first step in the double-cleansing process that consists of using an oil based cleanser and a foaming one.




Packaging: It comes in a trasparent, light green 150 ml bottle with a plastic stopper under the pump to prevent accidental leakage. 

Smell: It smells really nice. Like apple candy. I´ve liked it a lot.

Application: Use 2 pumps and apply it to your dry face, then gently massage it with circural motions for 1-2 minutes. Then cup some water in your palms and massage it a bit more. Lastly, rinse it off with more water. Don´t forget to use a foaming cleanser after this, to get rid of all the oil residue and to prevent clogging your pores.

Pro tip: After applying it, let it sit for a minute or two, so the oil can penetrate into your pores and while massaging you may feel some of your clogs just "popping" out. It´s gross, but fascinating.

Effectiveness: I don´t usually wear make-up, so the only thing I need to get rid of at the end of the day is sunscreen and pollution from living in a big town. And it does a good job of it.

I´ve bought it from Ebay for around 8,50 USD and since then I´ve already re-ordered it.
It´s maybe one of the cheapest cleansing oils and effective too. I´ve bought it two months ago and still have a quarter of the 150 ml bottle left.
Although I quite like it, I´ve found a large tub of the Banila & Co. Clean It Cleansing Balm online for only 16 USD, so I might switch to that when it arrives to try out balm cleansers too.
I can only recommend it to everyone who is looking for a cheaper oil cleanser, but whose price doesn´t reflect it´s effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment