Sunday, November 22, 2015

Beauty Friends II Essence Mask Sheet Pack Raspberry Review

According to Skin18, from where I´ve bought this sheet mask, it contains Rubus Coreanus fruit extract (which is species of raspberry native to Korea, Japan and China) that makes skin supple and soft. Also, it should help fade age spots and reduce discoloration, plus help protect skin from damaging sun rays.

 

The mask itself was a nice fit.
Scent: It was amazing, faintly sweet raspberries.
The essence: a clear liquid, there wasn´t a lot at the bottom of the pack, so I hope it was all still in the mask itself.
I had left it on for 35 minutes.
Initial opinion: After removing it has brightened my skin and felt soft and moist.
The day after: After waking up my face was really smooth, I couldn´t stop touching it. Also it didn´t break me out.
Conlusion: I really enjoyed using this mask and it had a tangible effect too. I have another waiting from this type, but after using them up it certainly goes into the repurchase pile.




No comments:

Post a Comment