Friday, November 13, 2015

Recent Jolse hauls

Jolse had a couple sales going on in the recent weeks and I couldn´t really say no to buying some things off of my whishlist. As always Jolse included a lot of free samples with my orders.





First off Scinic´s Snail All in one Ampoule. I already have the Honey version, but wanted to try out this one too. Customs opened my package and they were right brutes about it too, if they managed to tear the top half off of the package. :/
Then Cosrx´s Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence. They had 20% sale on all Cosrx products, and I was looking for a light moisturising essence. Plus one really can´t have enough snail products.


These are all the samples I´ve got with this order. Those are blotting papers made by Jolse at the bottom. Also Cosrx had a promotion where you recieve unique stickers and 4 product samples with your orders.


 My second order, made a few days after the previous but they came together in the mail.


Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is for my sister, she has small white bumps on her cheeks that are closed comedones and I hope this can help her to get rid of them.
I wanted to try Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack in Blueberry, because I really liked the Cosrx Honey Sleeping Pack that I´ve already finished. However I have an Innisfree sleeping pack opened at the moment, so maybe this one has to wait till at least I make a dent in that one....


 Again the samples Jolse included with my order, plus the stickers and samples for the Cosrx product.

Once again I´m immensely satisfied with my shopping experience. Jolse almost always has some sales and promotion going on (right now a surprise weekend sale where all products are 15% off, Innisfree 17% off and Cosrx 20% off), also they have cash back system, where you recieve a certain percentage of the product´s price back to use with your next order that´s over 20USD. Additionally, leaving reviews can earn you 0,30USD or 0,50USD if you take a picture too. 
Shipping can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks to arrive which isn´t bad at all.
I already have another package on the way to me and again I´m really tempted with this weekend sale too.
Have you tried ordering from them before? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment