Friday, November 13, 2015

Lebelage Red Ginseng Mask Review


ll copy the decription off the Ebay page I´ve bought it from:
RED GINSENG (For tight skin and supply nutrition)
  • It contains red ginseng extract is effective in preventing trouble, its will help skin surface smooth.
  • The change of seasons, skin become rough and dark, ginseng extract will help skin plentiful moisture and nourishment.
  • Tired and rough skin giving firmer and elastic.    
(Source)
So, if I read it correctly Lebelage Red Ginseng mask helps to moisturise and firm the skin.
Even after the fiasco with the Ekel mask I wanted to give red ginseng another chance, only this time from another brand.
I put it on after applying Scinic AIO Honey Ampoule, as I´ve read on other blogs like Fiftyshadesofsnail and Nonsonoquitter (now Kinseng), that it helps the essence to absorb thoroughly. (Btw, both of them are really great and have good resources for Asian skincare begginers if someone hasn´t heard about them already.)

Scent: A kind of woodsy scent, strong but not as much as the Ekel one.
Initial opinion: After removing it, I´ve noticed that it has helped to brighten my skin and it felt quite plump too.
The day after: My skin felt moisturised and it didn´t break me out.
Conlusion: I quite like his sheet mask. I was nervous about trying out another Ginseng flavoured mask after the same type from Ekel/Malie brand caused me a minor breakout, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I have two more to use up and if they deliver too, I might just repurchase them. Although I went on a mask buying rampage and accumulated around a 100 masks with a few still on the way...
At this rate I´ll be set for a good portion of the next year too, without needing to buy more. (But who am I kidding, if I see a good deal it´s hard to stray strong. *sigh*)


No comments:

Post a Comment