Saturday, September 26, 2015

All the things I own so far for my skincare routine

I could even call this a haul post. :) I will show you all my Korean (and one Japanese) skincare possessions. After I finish my testing I will write individual posts of them. Not pictured are some face oils and a face wash, simply because they are not Asian products. And samples I recieved with my purchases.
This is the order they came in:
                                      
Etude House - Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam




The Face Shop - Bleackhead Out White Clay Pore Mask

 Mizon - Snail Recovery Gel Cream
 Etude House - Vanilla Moist Eye´s Cream

 Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum

Benton - Aloe BHA Skin Toner

 Skinfood - Strawberry Black Sugar Wash Off Mask




 Tony Moly - Clean Dew Apple Mint Cleansing Oil

 Biore -Silky UV Aqua Rich Waterly Essence Sunscreen

Scinic - Honey All In One Ampoule

Cosrx - Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask


No comments:

Post a Comment