Thursday, December 24, 2015

Mega Haul post from Testerkorea, Global Interpark, Yesstyle, Secret Key, Skin18 and Ebay

These are some of the things I´ve received in December. Christmas shopping for myself. :)


From Testerkorea: Innisfree Masks - Blackberry, Green Tea, Tea Tree, LUS Snail Mask,
Urban Dollkiss AC Therapy Sleeping Pack (150ml), It´s Skin Secret Solution clear Essence (70ml), 
It´s Skin Power 10 Formula VB Effector (30ml) and samples


 Ebay (various sellers): Ciracle Anti-Blemish Teatree Wash (250ml), Etude House Dust Cut Facial Mist (150ml), Kose Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil (230ml), My Beauty Diary Masks - Pearl Powder, Apple Polyphenol, Strawberry Yogurt, Coix Seed

 Global Interpark: Mediheal Teatree masks - 9.50USD for 10pcs and free shipping


Secret Key had a 1+1 event, free shipping over 49USD and a 10% discount for new members (so I went a bit over the top, but some of these are presents for my sister): 

From the Black Out line: Cleansing bar (soap), Dual Pore Brush x2, Clean Toner, Minimizing Pack (100g) (that´s a clay mask),  Clean Remover (100ml)


Fresh Nature Tea Tree and Witch-hazel Toner (248ml), Berry Milk Hand Cream (60ml) (these were 1+1 both), Snail+EGF Repairing Sun Cream (50g)

 These were free gifts: Chubby Jelly Tint Pack and Snow White Milky Lotion samples.

 Skin18 Subscription Box (a mask subscription box).

Yesstyle mask haul: BeautyMate - White Tea Nourishing & Smoothing Mask(5pcs), My Scheming - Mask Book Series - Chapter 1: Invisible Legend (Attention! Aqua Fantasia) (10pcs), My Scheming - Herbal Anti-Acne Mask(10pcs), My Scheming Invisible Mask Series - Skin Clarifying Astringent Mask (10pcs), HANAKA - Macaron Facial Mask Tea Tree 

This was it so far for this month. I might update this later when I recieve my order from Jolse, Ebay and HKC Plaza. Also a package that was lost and hopefully Kosmeshop will resend (more masks if you can believe :D).
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment