Monday, January 4, 2016

Jolse Random Box Unboxing - COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid version

Last year I wanted to give my sister a Christmas present and she mentioned that she frequently forgets her AHA bottle while she stays at her boyfriend´s house or at home. So when I saw this random box Jolse has going I wanted to try it out and choose the AHA as the spoiler item.
I´ve ordered my box on the 22nd of December. It arrived in the mail on the 4th of January. (This was one of the quickest delivery of my package from Jolse. It usually takes at least 3 weeks and this time even the holiday period could have been problematic.)

This is what I´ve got:

Milky Dress Premium 100g - 20.38USD (a whitening & brightening pack for face and body)
It´s Skin Clear Skin Peeling Toner 140 ml - 13.58USD
COSRX AHA7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml - 14.40USD
Holika Holika Basic Nails - 3.58USD
Etude House Look At My Eyes Eyeshadow - 4.96USD

These are the sale prices that I found on Jolse´s website. The final value is 56.90USD and I´ve bought it for 29.98USD.
I´m really pleased with having recieved the toner, since I´ve only recently started to try them out. ( I´ve one I´m using right now and 3 other types I want to test. Plus this now.)
And I will surely give a try to the whitening pack. Also, I´m obsessively collecting nail polish, or used to, now it´s more laid back... And even though I wouldn´t have chosen this shade for myself it´s a nice summer shade.
I rarely use eyeshadow - meaning once every two year or so - but I´ll try asking around, if someone would like it.

The samples that came with this order:


Here is the COSRX 2016 Calendar the first 300 orders came with, plus stickers. :)

All in all I´m satisfied with this random box and I´ve put in another order for a COSRX Snail Cream one too.
It´s a nice way to encounter new products you maybe wouldn´t have thought of trying out. I hope there won´t be any repeat items in that box....

My next post will be about Skin18.com´s Ingredient Subscription Box. I hope you´re looking forward to it.
And Happy New Year everyone! :)
Plus I might do a post about my misshap with Vitamin C which I can only blame on my own folly... And maybe some poeple can learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment