Sunday, February 7, 2016

Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Pack Review

This Innisfree Green Tea sleeping pack came highly recommended, but there were a few issues that were a surprise and it didn´t becane my favourite.



Packaging: It comes in a sturdy 80 ml pot with a plastic screw-on cap and a white inner lid to protect the cream. (Which got stuck on the lid the second time I´ve used this sleeping pack and I didn´t bother to get it down.)

Smell: It has a really harsh scent of synthetic tea tree. You can get used to it, but the first few times I´ve used it I´ve got tears in my eyes.

Application: I just immersed a spoon I´ve got from another product, scooped out an almond size to cover my face and neck. I´ve used it as the last step of my night time routine, after any essences, ampoules and face masks.

Pro tip: Put it on right after sheet masks or essences while your face is still wet, it will help with absorption.

Effectiveness: It provides your skin with amino acids and minerals, also green tea has many antioxidants. Which are claims I can´t really measure. What I can is that I woke up with nicely moisturised skin in the morning.

After it dries it leaves the surface of your skin a bit sticky to the touch and shiny, but I don´t mind either in a sleeping pack.
I didn´t break out from it, but everyone´s skin may react differently.


Here is a close up of the nutrition capsules in it, which you have to massage for a bit before they dissolve completely (I´m lazy and at this point of my nighttime routine I´m usually tired and this extra time to masssage it didn´t endear it to me).

All in all it was an adequate sleeping pack, but I´m not sure I would repurchase it, mainly because of the scent and the extra time it needed to completely dissolve.
I bought mine from Jolse for around 14USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment