Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Skin18.com Ingredients Box No.2 Unboxing

This is the second box of my subscription. And I have to say, it looks more like a traditional subscription box than the previous one.

Again, before shipping I was sent by email the contents of the box, so if you prefer surprises, do not open the invoice they send.

These were contents of the box:
Grinif Aloe Mist   13.00 USD
Luke Charcoal, Lemon Tea Tree, Mugwort Nose Cleansing Strip 0.65 USD x 2pcs each
Luke Hydrogel Eye Patch for Wrinkles (Red) and Eye Puffines (Purple) 1.40 USD x 2 each
Beyond Skinny Pore Daily Toner (100ml) 6.00 USD
It´s Skin Power 10 Formula PO Effector with Houttuynia cordata Extract (Pore care) 13.50 USD
Grinif Nature Oatmeal Cleansing Bar (Brown) 7.00 USD
Banila & Co. The Black Hydrogel Mask - Sebum Control (Black Cacao) 4.20 USD x4

So far, I´ve only opened the Grinif Aloe Mist, which I´m still testing. Before using the soap I will have to measure it´s pH, if it´s too high I will only use it as a body soap.

These are really good additions for me and I can´t wait to try them out. The PO Effector has been on my whishlist for a while so I´m glad I´ve received it.

The Luke nose strips and eye patches came together in this box. I´m really curious to try out this hydrogel mask from Banila & Co. I´ve only once tried out a hydrogel mask and I didn´t have the best experience with it, I hope these will be different.

The value of this box is 65.80 USD. And while a few of the products you can get for cheaper elsewhere, it far surpasses the initial price paid by me (26 USD).
This month´s box was really great! All of them are for pore care and sebum control, which are my main concern. So spot on!

Since the last time I´ve been to their page, the price of these boxes has changed, they no longer offer free shipping for 3 or more months of subscription. Their shipping rates are: 10 USD for 1 month of subscription, 8 USD for 3 months and 6 USD for 6 months / box monthly.
So while I´ve paid 78 USD for my 3 months of subscription in November, now it costs 102 USD.
Which is a significant rise and while I´m sure they had their reasons (shipping these boxes can´t be cheap), but after this I won´t renew my subscription.
Anyway, I still have one box after this to review and I´m looking forward to it. I hope it will be similarly great.

No comments:

Post a Comment