Saturday, March 19, 2016

Innisfree Bija, Blackberry, Tea tree, Strawberry Mask Review





Innisfree It´s Real Squeeze Mask - Bija 

I actually forgot to take a picture of the ingredients list, so I apologies for that.
This was an almost translucent mask, really easy to rip so you should handle it carefully.
Fit: It had a good fit all over my face, just the tip of my nose and a bit at the sides wasn´t covered.
Scent: It had a sharp pine/green tea scent, but when on my face wasn´t too noticable.
The essence: clear, runny liquid a lot still at the bottom of the pack.
It was really saturated in essence, tremained wet for a long time.
Initial opinion: After removing it, the essence soaked in really quickly and left my skin feeling moist.
The day after: Even helped reduce the swelling and redness of a cystic acne that I´ve got from another mask.
Conlusion: All in all a nice mask, that I would like to rebuy.

 Innisfree It´s Real Squeeze Mask - Blackberry


Fit: Similar to the Bija´s.

Scent: Slightly sweetish, but could scent the alcohol.
The essence: Thick, whitish essence, not too much at the bottom of the packet.

Initial opinion: This mask dried too quickly once I put it on, like in 20 minutes.
The day after: Berries are mainly to combat free radicals and the sign of aging, but that´s only visible over time. In itself it wasn´t too moisturising.
Conlusion: I didn´t enjoy this mask too much, so I won´t repurchase it.

Innisfree It´s Real Squeeze Mask - Tea tree


Fit: This one also adhered nicely, good fit, semi transparent mask.
Scent: This one also had a noticable scent of alcohol (or could that have been the tea tree?), but it evaporated quickly.
The essence:  Clear essence, not too runny. Lot of leftovers in the package too.

Initial opinion: This one stayed moist a lot longer than the Blackberry one.
The day after: When I tried this I didn´t have any active blemishes to test it out, so I can´t say anything about that, but it was a pleasant experience.

Conlusion: I might just repurchase it to see how it fares against inflammation.

Innisfree It´s Real Squeeze Mask - Strawberry


Fit: Similar than the previous ones, good enough but with a few bare patches. Adhered nicely, wasn´t slipping. The mask was quite translucent.

Scent: Sweetish, resembling strawberries. This also contains alcohol, and you can detect tha in the scent too.

The essence:  Quite runny, clear. Still left some in the package.

Initial opinion: Didn´t dry out too quickly, essence was quickly absorbed by my skin.

The day after: This one I think might be for pore care, but I didn´t detect any difference in that regard.

Conlusion: Not bad, might even repurchase it.

I´ve bought these masks from Jolse, at the time 3 sheets were for 4.10USD (this changes constantly, if they have different sales) but you can find it on Ebay for a similar price too, or at Global Interpark´s Free Shipping page, 10 pcs for 8,51 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment