Friday, May 13, 2016

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam Review

Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam was one of my first purchases after dicovering Korean/Asian scincare. I´ve read a lot of good things about it online so I was excited to try it out. However a few weeks after starting to use I decided to retire it.
Packaging: Comes in a 150ml tube with a flip cap for easy dispensing. (Although trying to decant it was really difficult, squeezing out even 15ml was hard work. But small amounts are okay.)

Smell: It smells citrus-y.

Application: I´ve used it for 2-3 weeks but soon I´ve discovered it scores 9 on the pH scale. There are poeple who don´t care about the pH of their cleansers, but I think it´s better to be safe than sorry so I will use this as a bodywash or wash my brushes with it.

Effectiveness: Higher pH means it lathers up nicely. (Although it´s not a requirement for me.) It also effectively removed any sunscreen residue and didn´t break me out. (But the damage a high pH cleanser can cause for your skin is accumulative so you can´t see it right away.)

I´ve bought it from Ebay for 7,59 USD.
I can´t in good conscience recommend it because I wouldn´t use it anymore, but everyone should judge it for themselves if they want to try it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment