Sunday, June 5, 2016

Ciracle Anti-Blemish Teatree Wash Review

After the fiasco that was the Etude House Baking Powder wash I wanted to find a low pH cleanser that might even help with acne. That´s how I stumbled upon the Ciracle Anti-Blemish Teatree Wash gel cleanser, about which I´ve read good and bad equally.
Ciracle is sister company to Cosrx, so that was a big plus in their favour.


Claims: Helps clear up acne, reduces new breakouts and non drying.

Packaging: It comes in a trasparent 250 ml pump bottle.

Smell: Smells herbaly, sharp like teatree. It took some time to get used to it, in the end I even liked it.

Consistency: It´s a gel, a bit viscous, not runny at all.

Usage time: This bottle last me 4 month.

Application: Use 1-2 pumps to cover your whole face after your first cleanser or as the first step of your skincare routine.

Effectiveness: It has a 5.5 pH, which is still in the good area. It wasn´t drying for my combo skin, as for the other claims, I still had acne while using this but maybe it did help clearing out existing ones. So it won´t help at prevention but helps along the healing.

Bought mine from Ebay, for around 16USD. Loved it really much, I might repurchase after I run out of my current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment