Thursday, July 28, 2016

Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack - Blueberry Review

I have a huge backlog of products I still need to write about. Let´s start with this sleeping pack I started using in January. This is Holika Holika Honey Sleeping Pack - Blueberry


Claims: Provides vitamins for the skin, protects from moisture loss and keeps skin hydrated.

Packaging: It comes in a heavy, 90 ml glass jar with a plastic cap. Also, no spatula included.

Smell: Smelled really great, like sweet fruit jam.

Consistency: It´s a spreadable cream, almost gel like texture.

Usage time: This jar lasted me 5 months.

Application: As the last step of your night routine, after masks, lotions, creams.

Ingredients(from Holika Holika official site):  Water,Honey Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract , Glycerin,Dimethicone,Glycereth-26,Arginine, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Isostearate,Carbomer,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol,Ethanol,Methylparaben, PEG-90M, Caramel,PEG-2M, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sucrose Distearate , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance,CI 15985,Disodium EDTA, Portulaca Oleracea Extract,CI 17200

Performance: It took ages to sink in and could remain sticky to the touch. Also, usually lightly stained my pillowcase, but came out without a trace.
It was certainly hydrating, but that was all. I also didn´t have any adverse effects to it.
One thing I disliked was the heavy glass jar. It looks great and all, but when I used it with wet hands often I would almost drop it. Had a few close calls.
I´ve bought mine from Jolse for around 11USD but you can buy it on Ebay or at other online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment