Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lebelage Pearl Mask Review

I can´t believe that I haven´t wrote a post of this mask yet! Even though I have already went through 6-7 of it. And if any mask deserves it´s own post, than it´s this one.
This mask is from a budget brand, Lebelage from which I´ve already reviewed a few masks.



Scent: It has a slightly perfumy smell, nothing too overwhelming.

Essence: Clear and easy to absorb. Lot of it in the package.

Initial opinion: The mask´s fit is really great, only the tip of my nose is not covered. The material is pleasant, not scratchy at all. I left it on for 30 minutes, after which it took a few minutes for all the essence to absorb but didn´t leave me sticky at all.

The day after: Visible brightening and calming of redness immediately but noticable the day after too.

Conclusion: It´s one of my favourite masks, tried and true that I can rely on. Always have to have a few on hand. I´ve also been gifting it left and right to family and friends, because it´s just that good!

You can find it on Ebay and at few other online sellers, but unless there is a sale Ebay is the cheapest option.
Have you tried this mask before?

No comments:

Post a Comment