Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mizon Witch Hazel 90% Toner Review

I´ve read great things about this toner on other blogs, but for me it wasn´t as effective.
On to the review of Mizon Witch Hazel 90% Toner:


Claims: Good for tightening pores and controlling excessive sebum.

Packaging: It comes in a trasparent 210 ml bottle, it´s opening is a bit narrow so you have to shake it to get the product out.

Smell: Can´t really discribe, nothing harsh.

Consistency: The usual runny toner.

Usage time: This bottle lasted me 3 month.

Application: I used it with a cotton pad right after cleansing or after BHA if I used that night.

Effectiveness: It wasn´t a bad toner, certainly non drying but I couldn´t see any positive changes in the state of my pores or the amount of sebum my skin produces either. I feel like my toner right before this (Secret Key Black Out Pore Clean Toner - which I stopped using while I tried this one, to compare them) has been more effective.
So probably I won´t repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment